Thursday, May 31, 2012

Holowhoppers




The following stories were found by your's truly, and others, from sources around the Internet. Which is probably one of the main reasons Jewry is trying to squelch the Internet. The thing to remember is that people were sent to the gallows on the basis of stories like these. Today though, people are merely harassed, beaten, impoverished and imprisoned for exposing the holyhoax....

"There was no "holocaust" as such... no order, no plan, no budget, no bodies = no holocaust." - Bradley Smith


Citizenfitz

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A twelve year old girl IS PERSONALLY SENTENCED TO DEATH by none other than Dr. Mengele, (where have we heard that one before?) but "an anonymous woman" takes her place in the gas chamber. Then she just "runs away"... from Auschwitz:

"Rosalie Simon, of Margate, put down her turkey sandwich at the latest lunch to talk about Dr. Josef Mengele - the infamous "Angel of Death" to inmates of the equally infamous Auschwitz concentration camp - personally sentencing her to die.

"I was too young," said Simon, 78. "In his opinion, I was unable to work because I was just 12 years old."

"Simon saw Mengele's face and acknowledged that "I still have a vision of him." She also saw her mother sent to the gas chamber. Rosalie was "hysterically shaken" and crying, and another woman - whose child also had been sentenced to die - volunteered to take Rosalie's place in the gas chamber. The woman apparently chose dying with her child over living without.

"I was let off. A Jewish girl (forced to work at the camp) told me to run," Simon said, and somehow, through luck, she met up with her four older sisters. They all managed to survive the war, and her father did also. But her mother "was killed that same day, along with my brother," Rosalie said. Her brother was just 13, apparently also considered too young to work."

 http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/communities/margate_ventnor_longport/rosalie-simon-surviving-auschwitz-mengele/article_242ac2e0-4794-11e0-96ac-001cc4c03286.html

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dogs with poison fangs:

"What I am about to write you have not heard or read before, as follows: Me and a Jewish American (a watchmaker, passport from the USA) were subjected to medical experiments. SS German Shepherd dogs, belonging to the commander of the SS, Obersturmfuehrer Rosenbaum, with a special poison on their teeth … we had to run and the dogs had to chase us. Afterwards they examined our wounds, the blood. A doctor … ripped the flesh of my legs and examined it...."

http://www.claimscon.org/index.asp?url=medex/case_summary

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Holy ejaculating Jews, Batman!:

"As soon as I arrived in Auschwitz I was taken into a room and there I was undressed and made to kneel down … on my knees and my hands. The SS officer [who] was probably a doctor, dressed in white robe, shoved an iron stick, which had a handle on its end, right into my rectum. He then turned the stick and caused an involuntary ejaculation of sperm. A female SS officer who worked with the other officer held two pieces of glass underneath my genitals in order to collect a sample of my sperm for the lab. They then made me stand up on a special machine that gave electric waves to both sides of my genitals until again a sperm was ejaculated."

http://www.claimscon.org/index.asp?url=medex/case_summary

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A giant electric swimming pool that also cremates Jews into ashes:

"The Belzec camp is built underground. It is an electric crematorium. There are two halls in the underground buildings. People were taken out of the railway cars into the first hall. Then they were led naked to the second hall. Here the floor resembled an enormous plate. When the crowd of men stood on it, the floor sank deep into a pool of water. The moment the men sank up to their necks, a powerful electric current of millions of volts was passed through, killing them all at once. The floor rose again, and a second electric current was passed through the bodies, burning them until nothing was left of the victims save a few ashes."

The Unknown Black Book, Edited by Joshua Rubenstein and Ilya Altman, 1946

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Electrified conveyor belts and Jewish tasting cabbages:

"One of the methods the Germans use for killing prisoners [at Auschwitz] is an electric conveyor belt on which hundreds of persons can be electrocuted simultaneously [and] then moved on into furnaces. They are burned almost instantly, producing fertilizer for nearby cabbage fields."

Washington (DC) Daily News, Feb. 2, 1945, pp. 2, 35. (United Press dispatch from Moscow).

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Maniacal Nazis kill two birds with one stone:

"Prisoners would be forced to climb a tree and others would have to cut it down. The prisoners would fall together with the tree and be killed."

Eugen Kogon, The Theory and Practice of Hell, Berkley Medallion (NY) 1960, p. 99

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jewish zombies:

"An eyewitness stated that the alleged poison gas had a delayed action: it allowed the victims to leave the gas chambers and walk to the mass graves by themselves."

 Repts. of the Polish Underground, Archiv der Polnischen Vereinigten Arbeiterpartei, 202/III,v.7,pp.120f.,quoted in: P. Longerich, op. cit.(note 271), p. 438.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Using little kids for target practice:

"Many commandants of concentration camps actually singled out children for particular cruelty. The commandant of the Janowski camp in Lvov, Obersturmfuehrer Wilhaus especially enjoyed this form of sport. He was in the habit of standing on the balcony of the camp office and taking pot-shots at the prisoners working below to amuse his wife and nine-year-old daughter. Sometimes Wilhaus would order someone to throw three or four-year-old children into the air while he shot at them. His daughter would clap her hands and cry: "Do it again, Papa, do it again." And he would go on shooting."

Soviet Government Statements on Nazi Atrocities - London, 1946

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The SS made sausages (kremawurst) out of human flesh:

"What can we say about former Krematorium III Sonderkommando member David Olère coolly telling me in 1981 that the SS made sausages of human flesh; except that he was still living in the nightmare that had been imposed on him and recounted anything that came into his head, whereas I held in my hands his own drawings of 1945-47 which are masterpieces of authenticity."

 Jean-Claude Pressac, Auschwitz: Technique & Operation of the Gas Chambers, 1989

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ilsa Koch had light switches made from mummified Jewish thumbs:

"She was a very beautiful woman with long red hair, but any prisoner who was caught looking at her could be shot,' recalled Kurt Glass, a former inmate who worked as a gardener at the Koch family villa. 'She got the idea she would like lamp shades made of human skin, and one day on the Appelplatz we were all ordered to strip to the waist. The ones who had interesting tattoos were brought to her, and she picked out the ones she liked. Those people were killed and their skin was made into lampshades for her. She also used mummified human thumbs as light switches in her house.'"

50 Years Later, a Visit With Buchenwald's Ghosts, Stephen Kinzer, The New York Times International, April 10, 1997.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Biting, clawing Jewish zombies.... In this grotesque story we see a number of features intrinsic to holoco$t tales: the death march... the mass grave... excrement... the miraculous escape from under the very noses of the Germans... living in the forest with other Jews... the ability to remember things that happened many years before with crystalline clarity....

"I felt that I was choking, strangling, but I tried to save myself, to find some air to breathe, and then I felt that I was climbing towards the top of the grave above the bodies. I rose, and I felt bodies pulling at with me with their hands, biting at my legs, pulling me down, down....

"The Germans had gone. There was nobody there, no one standing up. "I was naked, covered with blood, dirty from other bodies. with the excrement from other bodies which was poured on me."I was searching among the dead for my little girl and I cried for her - Merkele was her name - Merkele! There were children crying `Mother! Father!' - but they were all smeared with blood and one could not recognise the children. I cried for my daughter. From afar I saw two women standing. I went up to them. They did not know me, I did not know them, and then I said who I was, and then they said, `So you survived'.

"And then there was another woman crying, `Pull me out from amongst the corpses, I am still alive, help!' We were thinking how could we escape from the place. The cries of the woman, `Help, pull me out from the corpses!' We pulled her out - her name was Mikla Rosenberg. We removed the corpses and the dying people who held onto her and continued to bite.."The Germans [then returned and] ordered that all the corpses be heaped together into one big heap and with shovels they were heaped together, all the corpses, amongst them many still alive, children running about the place. I saw them. I saw the children. They were running after me, hanging on to me.

"Then I sat down in the field and remained sitting with the children around me. The children who got up from the heap of corpses."The Germans came and were going around the place. We were ordered to collect all the children, but they did not approach me, and I sat there watching how they collected the children. They gave a few shots and the children were dead. They did not need many shots. The children were almost dead, and this Rosenberg woman pleaded with the Germans to be spared, but they shot her.

"They all left - the Germans and the non-Jews from around the place. They removed the machine guns and they took the trucks. I saw that they all left and the four of us, we went on to the grave, praying to fall into the grave, even alive, envying those who were dead already and thinking what to do now. I was praying for death to come. I was praying for the grave to be opened and to swallow me alive. Blood was spurting from the grave in many places, like a well of water, and whenever I pass a spring now, I remember the blood which spurted from the ground, from that grave."I was digging with my fingernails, trying to join the dead in that grave. I dug with my fingernails, but the grave would not open. I did not have enough strength. I cried out to my mother, to my father - `Why did they not kill me? What was my sin? I have no one to go to. I saw them all being killed. Why was I spared? Why was I not killed? And I remained there - stretched out on the grave, three days and three nights.

"I saw no one, I heard no one. Not a farmer passed by. After three days, shepherds drove their herd on to the field, and they began throwing stones at me, but I did not move. At night, the herds were taken back and during the day they threw stones believing that either it was a dead woman or a mad woman. They wanted me to rise, to answer. But I did not move. The shepherds were throwing stones at me until I had to leave the place.

"A farmer took pity on Rivka Yosselevska, hid her and fed her. Later, he helped her join a group of Jews hiding in the forest. There she survived until the Soviet army came in the summer of 1944." 

Testimony of Rivka Yosselevska at the trial of Adolf Eichmann

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


Saved! by naked young Jewesses:

"In the book... Müller recounts how, after deciding to die in the gas chamber, he was dissuaded by a group of naked young women who forcibly dragged and pushed him out so they could die all alone."

Filip Mueller - Eyewitness Auschwitz: Three Years in the Gas Chambers, 1979

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Germans incinerate bodies in ten minutes....  The hidden health benefits of urine:

"The crematorium was in the background and I could see that people were being sent in one end and that there were ashes at the other end ten minutes later.... I washed in my own urine...."

Kitty Hart in "Kitty - a return to Auschwitz". BBC, 1979

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dr. Mengele (Again?  When did this man ever find time to sleep?) and his music critic German Shepherd:

"So important was music to Mengele, that he trained one of his dogs to be sensitive to every nuance of his favorite compositions. If ever [his pianist] would play a note inaccurately, the dog would pounce on her and viciously bite her. This happened many times when she was forced to perform before Mengele when she was unable to concentrate fully on her playing, such as after she had contracted tuberculosis. "She had at least ten scars all over her body resulting from dog-bites incurred by lapses in her performance." 

http://www.aish.com/ho/i/48954311.html

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The SS invents a ball kicking machine:

"M. DUBOST: What was the nature of the punishments? Mme. VAILLANT-COUTURIER: Bodily ill-treatment in particular. One of the most usual punishments was 50 blows with a stick on the loins. They were administered with a machine which I saw, a swinging apparatus manipulated by an SS. There were also endless roll calls day and night, or gymnastics; flat on the belly, get up, lie down, up, down, for hours, and anyone who fell was beaten unmercifully and taken to Block 25."

http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/imt/proc/01-28-46.htm

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A beautiful, naked Jewess (where have we heard that one before?) leaps deer like over a ten foot tall barbed wire fence, wrenches a gun from the hands of a guard and blasts some Nazis:

"On one occasion a girl fell out of line. Nude as she was, she leaped over a barbed wire fence three meters high, and tried to escape in our direction. The Ukrainians noticed this and started to pursue her. One of them almost reached her but he was too close to her to shoot, and she wrenched the rifle from his hands. It wasn't easy to open fire since there were guards all around and there was the danger that one of the guards might be hit. But as the girl held the gun, it went off and killed one of the Ukrainians. The Ukrainians were furious. In her fury, the girl struggled with his comrades. She managed to fire another shot, which hit another Ukrainian, whose arm subsequently had to be amputated. At last they seized her. She paid dearly for her courage. She was beaten, bruised, spat upon, kicked and finally killed. She was our nameless heroine."

Yankiel Wernick - A Year in Treblinka, 1945

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Treblinka's steam chambers:

"Special camps were established for this purpose where the destruction of human lives was carried on by mechanized means. The best known of these death camps are those of Treblinka, Belzec and Sobiber in the Lublin district. In these camps the Jews were put to death in their thousands by hitherto unknown, new methods, gas and steam chambers as well as electric current employed on a large scale....  For the victims transported to the camp in cattle trucks and exposed for several days to the most cruel sufferings of body and soul, death in the steam chambers must have almost come as a welcome relief."

Volume 5, DOCUMENT 3311-PS, from the International Military Tribunal at Nurnberg, Germany

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Nazi bears and SS eagles:

"In the [Buchenwald] camp there was a cage with a bear and an eagle. Every day the Germans would pick a Jew and place him in there. The bear would tear the Jew apart and the eagle would pick his bones." "'That's incredible' someone whispered." "Yes, incredible, but it happened!"

Morris Hubert to Ari Goldman, New York Times New York, N.Y. Nov 10, 1988

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What drinking all that piss does to the legs of Jews:

"The doctors proceeded to cut pieces of still warm flesh from thighs and calves and threw them into waiting receptacles. The muscles of those who had been shot were still working and contracting, making the bucket jump about."

"A trick I'd found to cool myself was to wash in my urine. Keeping myself clean was essential to me, and there is nothing unclean about urine. I could drink it if I was thirsty -- and I had done so."

Filip Mueller - Eyewitness Auschwitz: Three Years in the Gas Chambers, 1979     

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Germans bash people's brains out with a pedal driven brain bashing machine:

"The prisoner, as before, was placed against the wall: an iron plate was then slowly lowered onto his head. The prisoner was under the impression that he was being measured for height. But the iron plate contained a ramrod which shot out suddenly and poleaxed the prisoner with a blow on the back of the head. He dropped dead. The iron plate was operated by a foot lever in a corner of the room."

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/imt/tgmwc/tgmwc-06/tgmwc-06-58-13.html

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Efficiency minded Germans use portable ovens:

"Eight hundred and forty thousand Russian POW's were killed in Sachenhausen.  The Germans then cremated the bodies in 4 portable ovens."

Nurnberg Trials (IMT VII pg. 586)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mengele, whip and revolver in hand:

"Then, one day, Dr. Mengele came to the hospital and gave a new order. From now on Jewish women could have their children. They were not going to be killed because of their pregnancy. The children, of course, had to be taken to the crematory by me, personally, but the women would be allowed to live. I was jubilant....  I had 292 expectant mothers in my ward when Dr. Mengele changed his mind. He came roaring into the hospital, whip and revolver in hand, and had all 292 women loaded on a single truck and tossed, alive, into the flames of the crematory." 

The Lost Generation: Children in the Holocaust, by Azriel Eisenberg, 1982

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Remember, the Germans didn't have today's technologies for cremation; they used the old, slow, coke fired crematoria - which took four to six hours to cremate one body:

Time to fully cremate a body using modern forced gas-jet chambers... 3-4 hrs
Number of bodies = 6,000,000
6,000,000 bodies x 3.5 hrs = 21,000,000 hrs
21,000,000 hrs divided by 24 hours = 875,000 days
875,000 days divided by 365 days = 2,397 years
Thus, it would take one MODERN crematorium chamber working 24/7 - without any maintenance or repairs - 2,397 years to cremate 6,000,000 bodies. It would take 1,200 crematoria, going 24/7 non-stop, two years to cremate 6,000,000 bodies.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The real heroes of the "holocaust":

Various times: Jean-Marie Le Pen France, Germany. Fines.
Feb. 27, 1998: Roger Garaudy, France, imprisonment (suspended), E240,000 fine.
Jul. 21, 1998: Jürgen Graf , Switzerland, 15 months imprisonment (fled Switzerland to avoid sentence) .
Jul. 21, 1998: Gerhard Förster, Switzerland, 12 months imprisonment, disgorgement.
May  27, 1999: Jean Plantin, France, 6 months imprisonment (suspended), fine, damages.
Apr. 11, 2000: Gaston-Armand Amaudruz, Switzerland, 1 year imprisonment, damages.
Feb. 20, 2006: David Irving, Austria, 1 year imprisonment.
Mar. 15, 2006: Germar Rudolf, Germany, 2½ years imprisonment.
Oct.  3, 2006: Robert Faurisson, France, $$$ millions USD in fines, 3 months probation.
Feb. 15, 2007: Ernst Zündel, Germany, 5 years imprisonment.
Jan. 14, 2008: Wolfgang Fröhlich, Austria, 6½ years imprisonment.
Jan. 15, 2008: Sylvia Stolz, Germany, 3½ years imprisonment.
Mar. 11, 2009: Horst Mahler, Germany, 5 years imprisonment.
Oct. 23, 2009: Dirk Zimmerman, Germany, 9 months imprisonment.
Oct. 27, 2009: Richard Williamson, Germany, $16,800 fine.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Draco said...

Marvin: "My grandparents, 54 cousins, 12 aunts and 3 goats, were gassed in the only stainless steel chamber in the Third Reich -- in Stuttgart."
Bill: "What do you mean 'gassed'?"
Marvin: "They were rounded up in Regensberg and shipped in a cattle car to Stralsund -- 4666 miles away. It was in the middle of July and they nearly froze to death."
Bill: "But how could anyone travel 4666 miles in Germany and still remain in the country?"
Marvin: "They doubled back many times to make sure they weren't being followed."
Bill: "In July -- they nearly froze to death?"
Marvin: "Ja. They were secretly working on an extermination project using liquid nitrogen and some of it escaped into the cattle cars. They were going to deep freeze jews and then toss them off the mountains in Switzerland so that when they hit bottom they'd shatter into at least 666 pieces -- thus destroying the evidence."
Bill: "On what authority can you say this?"
Marvin: "My second mistress swore to it on a stack of Talmuds and we executed two Generals who looked like they knew what nitrogen was.The Generals must have been guilty of something and both Nazi and nitrogen are n-words."
Bill: "OK, but you mentioned the gas chambers at Stuttgart."
Marvin: " From Stralsund, they crammed us into a Fokker triplane and there we flew to Schweinfurt."
Bill: "It's hard for me to believe that -- how many of you were there? -- more than 3 people could not be packed into a Fokker triplane."
Marvin: "There were a lot of us, many hundreds and besides, this was specially designed for their extermination program."
Bill: "I have a hard time believing all of this."
Marvin: "Just as I thought! You're an anti-Semite!"
Bill: "No, I am just trying to be logical about all of this."
Marvin: "Now you admit that you're a Nazi!"
Bill: "Put that aside and continue with your story."
Marvin: "After leaving the Greyhound bus in Koblenz, we were forced to march 1666 miles to Stuttgart by way of Wittenberg -- through mile after mile of decaying bodies -- blood, feet, feces, menstrual blood, vomit -- it was terrible -- all those victims."
Bill: "All right -- you are now a Stuttgart -- the supposed home of the stainless steel gas chambers. I'd like to mention that there is no record of any such facility as you describe."
Marvin: "Can you prove that lie? Where are the documents?"
Bill: "Documents are used to verify the existence of things, not their nonexistence."
Marvin: "The Nazis were clever. They destroyed all of the evidence, but you -- you're a Nazi. In fact, I do not think your name is Bill. It's probably Heinrich."
Bill: "My given name, William, is on my birth certificate."
Marvin: "That's a ruse. Show me such a certificate."
----- Bill furnishes the document. -----
Marvin: "It's obviously a forgery. You Nazis are good at forgery."
Bill: "Some of your story doesn't seem possible considering what we know about natural science."
Marvin: "The Nazis were very clever. They found mysterious ways to do the impossible. That's the power of hate."
Bill: "What do you mean by 'hate'?"
Marvin: "Why do you hate jews?"
Bill: "I never said that -- and I don't."
Marvin: " Why do you lie all of the time?"
----- The "debate" continued on into the night when Bill had a brainstorm. He drew a swastika upon the wall. Marvin shrieked in horror and leaped out the window forgetting that they were on the 69th floor. Marvin did not survive.

June 4, 2012 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home